Pages - Menu

About This Blog

Hi friends,I,Darshan Patil,welcome you to my ambigram arts blog. Greatly inspired by the ambigrams of John langdon in Dan brown's novel Angels & Demons i started developing my own ambigrams. Ambigram is an art where a word reads same or other when viewed from different point of view or orientations. Currently i have a collection of UPSIDE-DOWN and MIRROR IMAGE ambigram arts.

You can also visit my FACEBOOK page.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Kiss Day



Kiss Day Ambigram
Kiss Day
And this was specially designed to wish my all friends a very happy and special Kiss Day.I just thought of giving some cuteness to this ambigram so i have inserted some cute images in it.I want to share some thoughts by some eminent persons.So here they are:


  • Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves - Albert Einstein
  • Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep - H.Jackson Brown 
  • I kiss the soil as if I placed a kiss on the hands of a mother, for the homeland is our earthly mother. I consider it my duty to be with my compatriots in this sublime and difficult moment - Pope John Paul II
  • If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt - Thomas Carlyl
  • I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go? - Ingrid Bergman
  • Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it - Ingrid Bergman
  • A kiss is a better way to keep your gf/wife's mouth shut - ME :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

No comments:

Post a Comment